Magenta Shores Golf and Country Club has magnificent ocean views on some of the front 9 holes, with the back 9 holes adjacent to rain forest and the Wyrrabalong national park.
Members and their guests, Corporate Groups and hotel guests of the Pullman Magenta Shores Resort, have the opportunity to play one of the most unique, visually exciting and highly ranked courses in Australia at this 5-star location. A thoroughly enjoyable golfing experience for golfers of all levels.
HOW TO PLAY THE COURSE
As a Private Club, visitors are welcome to play with access subject to one of the following options:
Access Magenta Shores Golf and Country Club with an active GOLF Link number.
For more information or course availability to book, make an enquiry.
More information about playing at Magenta Shores
Click below to request your preferred tee time.
Golf attire is to be neat, smart and tidy. Acceptable attire includes collared shirts and tailored shorts, skirts, and trousers and apparel of the type stocked in the Golf Shop.
More on dress code
Shirts should be worn tucked in unless of a style specifically designed to be worn out. Dress denim is acceptable in the lounge.
The following items are not acceptable on the course or in the members’ lounge:
- Track suits and leisure pants; running, bike, or football shorts
- Shorts and trousers with unbelted drawstring or elastic waist bands
- Cut, torn, frayed, or distressed denim
- T shirts, singlets or swimming attire
- Shoes without socks
- Clothing with large motifs or advertising.
Shoes with spikes (other than soft spikes), exaggerated sneakers and thongs (flip-flops) are not allowed on the course or in the lounge.
Care of The Course
Sand buckets are available and are to be used for repairs to all divots. It is compulsory for all golfers to carry and use sand buckets.
More on care of the course
Bunkers are to be raked and pitch marks on greens repaired.
Before leaving a bunker, a player should carefully fill up and smooth over all holes and footprints.
- Always enter the bunker at the lowest point
- Pull rake toward you as you exit the bunker
- If required, rake other affected areas.
- Do not pile sand at the edge of the bunker. Push back excess sand.
Repairing Ball Marks
- Always start at the back of the mark and push forward with the repairer
- Use repairer around all sides and slowly ease turf toward the centre of the mark. Do not lift the soil upwards
- Lightly tap down with putter.
- Always start at the back of the divot and push forward with the club head, use clubhead around all sides and slowly ease turf toward the centre of the divot and cover with divot sand
- Lightly tap down with foot or clubhead to smooth area out.
*Experience Magenta visitors are restricted to a maximum of 6 rounds per year.
Play the Course
Corporate and Events
(02) 4336 0100
Magenta Shores Golf and Country Club
A unique golfing and lifestyle experience – an 18 hole golf course set amongst some of the most inspiring and un-spoilt surroundings on the NSW Central Coast.
Terms and Conditions
© Magenta Shores Golf and Country Club